Medical Center Catering Policies and Procedures
1. In order to ensure that we have adequate supplies and staff on hand for each event, a minimum of 48 business hours (weekends excluded) is required to process each request. For events with more than 100 guests, two weeks notice is required. Customers are encouraged to book events as far in advance as possible.
2. All cancellations must be received with 48 business hours (weekends excluded) of the event or the account will be fully charged for the event.
3. Medical Center Catering provides all necessary utensils and serving pieces for each catered event. All accounts will be fully charged for any missing or damaged equipment used at their event.
4. For all events using disposable equipment, cleanup and breakdown of the event is the sole responsibility of the customer. For events using non-disposable equipment, catering will return to pickup the equipment but the cleanup and breakdown of the room is still the responsibility of the customer. Customers may wish to contact Housekeeping and/or Facilities if they require additional help in these areas.
5. The Catering staff is responsible to arrange furniture in the Dining Conference Rooms only. For all other locations, customers may wish to contact Facilities Management for the physical arrangements needed for the event.
6. Please make sure the event location is accessible to our staff at least thirty minutes prior to the event.
7. All orders are subject to a minimum order fee.
8. There will be a delivery charge assessed for all events within a ten mile radius of the main hospital. Additional fees maybe incurred for events over ten miles.
9. Medical Center Catering is fully licensed to serve alcohol at catered events. Any event requesting bar service must be accompanied by an approved alcohol request policy.
10. While we will make every effort to accommodate last minute requests, please understand that we may not always have staff or supplies on hand to meet the demands of a last minute order. When we are able to accommodate a last minute request, a surcharge will be assessed.
Medical Center Catering is able to coordinate all services necessary to make your event a success.
Please call us to discuss your needs for specialty linens, flowers, and rental equipment.
We are waiting to help you!
Medical Center Catering Fees:
Clear Plastic Scrollware Plates .75 per person
China Service 2.00 per person
Minimum order fee 20.00 per order
Late order fee 25.00 per order
Delivery fee( within 10 mile radius) 25.00 per order
Weekend Labor fee 20.00 per hour/per server